Come to Sölden, Austria!
The Rettenbach glacier is where the magic happens:
- all manufacturers with free test material
- Base to meet, chat and start/end of the day
- Lift towards Rettenbach glacier (FIS worldcup slope / black slope)
- Contest slopes / seperated part of the tracks. You for us to cut the deepest trenches into the snow
For those of you who don`t know the area of Sölden:
- Skiing area between 1350 and 3340m (Two glaciers available in May, both higher than 2700m)
- guaranteed snow on slopes between October and May
- altitude of skiing area max 3340m
- 2 glacier areas (Rettenbach and Tiefenbach)
- artificial snow possible on 67% of the slopes
- 25 ski huts
- Connection between winter and glacier areas through the golden gate glacier lift
- longest slope with around 15km and 2000m descent (Big 3 Plattform to lowest station)
The website of Sölden offers several methods to search for free appartments and rooms. There is even a possibility to question all guesthouses and hotels with a single request.
We hope you all get descent room and we`ll meet on the mountain or in downtown Sölden.